Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Classroom Tour

As my very first post I decided to share a classroom tour. I am sure that each and every first year teacher has felt the same joy and giddiness of decorating her very first classroom. But the true reward comes when you are able to step back and stare in awe at the final product; a room that is truly yours, this special space that you have carefully labeled to perfect organization while staying true to the theme of your choice, a room where learning will soon be taking place. So here it is, a classroom tour of my very special Dr. Seuss themed classroom: 












2 comments:

  1. What is that in the middle of the desk that the caddy's are sitting on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the middle of each desk is a piece of laminated construction paper, I have this as the middle ground between the groups. I tell my groups that we pretend the caddy is "glued" to the construction paper; therefore, it must always be sitting in the middle of the four desks. This eliminated arguments within the groups about who has hogging the caddy when it came time to distribute supplies.

    -Miss B

    ReplyDelete